Main Stage Youth Productions:
Kids 8-18, who are enrolled in at least one class (private lessons are not considered a class), are eligible to audition for our production that session.
First time auditioning? Or need a refresher on our audition process? Here's a quick guide:
Vocal Auditions: Friday, March 17th
Dance Auditions: Saturday, March 18th
Callbacks will be held in the afternoon on
Saturday, March 18th
● Auditionees need to prepare 1 minute of a musical theater song.
● You will need to provide an instrumental track (karaoke track) preferably on a phone. (We will provide a speaker)
● Auditionees need to arrive at least 30 minutes before their audition time slot to sign in and turn in their headshot.
● Make sure you have submitted your audition form prior to auditions. You can find the form in the confirmation email sent after signing up.
● Auditionees need to be dressed to move, dance clothes are preferable. If your child does not own dance clothes, leggings and sneakers are okay.
● Bring water.
● Check with our office to see if there are any special shoe requirements (e.g. Tap Shoes)
● Auditionees will go into our large dance room to be taught a brief dance combo by the choreographer. After running the combo a few times auditionees will be called in as a group to perform the combo in front of the creative team.
Community Theater Productions:
Ages 8-99 are eligible to audition for our community production. You do not have to be enrolled in a class to audition.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat
Auditions: April 3rd - 5th
● Auditionees need to prepare 16 to 32 bars of a musical theater song (30 sec - 1 min)
● You will need to provide either an instrumental track, preferably on a phone, or Sheet music in the correct key (an accompanist will be provided)
● Auditionees should arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the audition time to sign in and turn in their resume & headshot.